Is banking secure that is mobile? We’re focused on the security and safety of one’s information. A number of security features have been built into our mobile banking services to ensure the security of your account information
- Safe login: The mobile software calls for safe login for access. Nobody has the capacity to access your account information with no knowledge of your unique account.
- Information encryption: for the security, only information that is limited such as for example your bank account nicknames and balances, is kept in your smart phone. Your entire account information resides at Sallie Mae, just as with online banking. All information put into storage space on the mobile is encrypted it’s only accessible with your PIN before it’s stored and. This helps to ensure that should your smart phone is lost or taken the information kept because of the applying in your unit is unreadable.
Let’s say I lose or exchange my smart phone? In the event that you lose or substitute your smart phone, you’ll merely want to re-download the app that is mobile.
What’s Sallie Mae e-deposit? Sallie Mae e-deposit (also referred to as remote deposit) Read Full Report enables you to conveniently make deposits electronically along with your iPhone ® or Android ™ Smartphone. To help make a deposit, you’ll need certainly to take front and back images associated with the product. Camera and check pictures are firmly prepared just like a paper check. Checks deposited after 3:00 p.m. ET. Won’t be processed through to the business day that is next. Standard hold times for check deposits use.
Just how do I make use of e-deposit? To help make a deposit together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone, you must first install our application. Once logged directly into your bank account through the app, you’ll be expected to just just just take front and back images of the check. You will need to find the take into account the deposit and verify the deposit quantity.
Any kind of kinds of checks we can’t deposit through e-deposit?
You can’t deposit
- Cash orders
- Third-party checks
- Foreign checks
- Starter checks
We also can’t accept
- Checks with obvious alteration to your associated with the areas in the front side of this check or product
- Checks formerly transformed into a check that is substitute
- Checks being remotely produced
- Checks not payable in united states of america currency
- Traveler’s checks or cash sales
- Checks dated a lot more than 6 months ahead of the date of deposit
- Checks prohibited by our present procedures for Sallie Mae mobile banking or that are otherwise perhaps maybe not appropriate underneath the regards to your account(s). This can include checks that you know or suspect are fraudulent or elsewhere perhaps perhaps perhaps not authorized by the owner associated with account upon that the check is drawn.
Exactly what are the instructions for making use of e-deposit? There are many recommendations to bear in mind whenever e-deposit that is using your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone:
- Make certain you have strong mobile sign power.
- You need to endorse your check as “For mobile deposit just, Sallie Mae banking account number”.
- Whenever capturing of one’s check, ensure that the check is totally inside the framework and that the picture isn’t distorted or blurry.
- Please keep in mind, you can’t deposit checks up to a certification of Deposit account.
Is e-deposit secure? Yes, our e-deposit is safe. Our web site and application function numerous levels of protection including password protection, internet fire walls, and encryption.
Exactly why is my mobile software ‘timing away’? If the smart phone sign energy is poor, options that come with our mobile software might break. Be sure you have actually strong sign energy when depositing checks with e-deposit.
What are the results to my checks once I deposit them? Each time a check is deposited with e-deposit, the images associated with the back and front of this check are prepared just as if the product had been a paper check brought set for deposit. Once your funds can be found in your bank account, mark the real checks as “Void” and shop it in a location that is secure. Retain checks for a time period of 30 days following that you will destroy them by any suitable technique (as an example utilizing a shredder), to be sure they are maybe perhaps not re-deposited. Cross-cut shredding is highly suitable for check destruction.
Exactly exactly How am I going to be notified if my e-deposit is not accepted? You’ll receive a note once you distribute your verify that your e-deposit is not accepted. All checks are susceptible to review that is further. If there’s an issue together with your e-deposit by email after you submit it, we’ll notify you. We advice until you see the deposit post to your account that you keep all checks you submit for e-deposit. As soon as your funds can be purchased in your bank account, mark the real checks as “Void”, and destroy them by any suitable technique (as an example utilizing a shredder), to help make certain they’re perhaps perhaps perhaps not re-deposited.
Sallie Mae e-deposit restrictions Deposits via e-deposit are restricted to the next maximums: E-deposit deposit that is daily ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit weekly deposit limitation ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit month-to-month deposit limitation ($)
- Total buck quantity: $20,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 10 deposits